From time to time, a pastor must speak to particular issues facing the immediate community of the parish as well as the wider community of the world as it comes to bear on the mission and theology of the whole church. Such statements serve to promote the health of the church’s life and witness, both to a local and a wider degree.
Pr. Daniel writes and distributes to members of this congregation occasional pastoral letters, which are available for download below.
- Pastoral Letter Concerning the Massacre in Orlando, Florida
- Pastoral Letter Concerning the Nature of Worship
- Pastoral Message at Christmas 2016
- Pastoral Letter Concerning Politics
- Pastoral Message at Easter 2017
- Pastoral Letter Concerning the Happenings in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Pastoral Message at Reformation 500